01 Apr Tomato pesto potato
Posted at 17:01h in Receipes
|Prep. 5 minutes|
|Cooking time 25 minutes|
- 300 g (2/3 lb) white potatoes
- 15 ml (1 tsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tsp.) tomato pesto
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- Wash potatoes and cut into 5 mm (approx. 1 inch) slices.
- Mix oil and pesto, then add potato slices and coat well.
- Spread the mix on a cookie sheet already covered with parchment paper. Salt to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Source: “Épatante patate” website