01 Apr Salmon and potato papillote
Posted at 16:38h in Receipes
|Prep. 10 minutes|
|Cooking time 20 minutes|
- 2 (300 g) yellow-fleshed potatoes (approx. 300 g or ¾ lb.)
- ½ zucchini
- 2 salmon filets of 125 g (approx. ¼ lb) each
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) pureed sorrel*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat barbecue.
- Peel potatoes and cut into (4 mm or 0.2 inch) slices. Wash zucchini and cut into slices.
- Take two sheets of aluminium and coat with anti-stick cooking spray (like Pam).
- Place the potato slices leaving room between each for a zucchini slice. Season to taste.
- Place the salmon filets on top of the layer of potatoes and zucchinis and then season again.
- Add a line of sorrel puree* on each filet.
- Close the papillotes and cook on medium heat for approximately 20 minutes on the barbecue.
* Note: You can find the sorrel in fine grocery stores (“Tousain” brand).
Variation: You can replace the sorrel with a dill puree (frozen) or with pesto.
Source: “Épatante patate” website